spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Project Life week 8

I am on it this weekend! LOL I'm not sure what happened but I was able to stay up late and finish my week 8 by around 11pm last night (Saturday night)! Today I was able to do a mixed media canvas (see the previous blog post) all while doing laundry and picking up the house! Very productive weekend!! I have four layouts this week! Style B front and back and style D front and back. Aaron's cousin ended up staying all weekend and the weather was beautiful so we had a BBQ. I finished up my altered jewelry box (which was posted to the blog last weekend). The week was pretty uneventful until Friday. I finally insisted that Aaron go get a new phone so he did. The Samsung Galaxy Mega!! Wow it is MEGA!! I used the BH PL core kit: Kraft edition. To embellish I used wood venires from Studio Calico, buttons from SP&Co, Sequins from walmart and some various alpha stickers from Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment