spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Project Life weeks 28-30

Yay! I got three PL layouts done this weekend! Kept all of them VERY simple! I used cards and a few embellishments from my July Studio Calico kit. There weren't a lot of embellishments in the July kit so it made it even easier to keep it simple. I'm still behind, I have a two more weeks to catch up on (three again by next weekend lol). The first layout shows my nephews 3rd bday, two of my furbabies waking me up, and a fish hook that we found in our living room. They next layout is mostly of my Rambo. I had to take him to the vet and found that he had a bulging disk. I spent $60 on some little stairs to help him get up and down but he wouldn't use them. As you can see, Anne was trying to use them and broke them! Fortunately 4 of 5 days on meds fixed him right up! And the third layout shows a ton of cards that I made for a birthday card challenge along with my poor cricut imagine. Apparently the sensor that reads the ink cartridges has gone out. Since it's a discontinued machine, I can't fix it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment