spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Friday, September 12, 2014

Project Life weeks 31-33

Alright! I got a few layouts done! I'm still three weeks behind though. I was on vacation this past week and spent the whole week in my craft room. I'm trying to stock up on handmade crafts so I can open my own little shop. I'm going to start a page on facebook to sell my crafts. Actually, I've already created it, just haven't released it publicly yet. Enough about that, you're hear to see my progress with Project Life :) Like the last couple of posts, I've kept it very simple (helps when I'm behind to not focus on embellishments) I used my Studio Calico August kit, Sandlot, for these layouts. Week 31 shows a big celebration! I got a check in the mail from my auto insurance. Reimbursement for my deductible for the repairs needed on my car! I messed up when creating my title card and labeled it as week 30. I had already created the next layout so I put a "ne" inside the 0 to create "one". Week 32 shows the cutest little post-it note holder that I have ever seen! It looks like a pallet of huggies diapers. I have discovered "Birthday Cake M & M's!!! OMG THEY ARE SOOOOO AWESOME!!! Not so awesome was my vet bill lol. I had to take one of the cats and one of the dogs back to the vet. They actually didn't charge me for the cat, he was just a re-check. But Rambo cost me about $275. Week 33 I got to enjoy a quiet morning with my coffee before church and make a duck tape wallet for my niece. I also received an awesome surprise at work. An invoice clerk at another store sent me a candy gram to say thank you for all the help that I have given her. That week she had called me quite a bit and was so grateful for my help that she wanted to send me a gift. I have to say that I got it just at the right moment! I was really feeling overwhelmed and underappreciated. That delivery made up for all of the stress and aggravation I had that week! Finally Aaron and I finished off the week with root beer floats, mmmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment