spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, February 2, 2014

PL planner

After I finished with my PL layout for week 4, I had the entire afternoon to fiddle in my craft room. I decided to make something for ME! Normally, the projects that I make are for someone specific or to have a gift on hand. But this time, I sat down to make something specifically for myself. When I'm planning out my PL layouts, I usually just sketch it out on paper. But I wanted something more organized. So I decided to make a planner. I made up a layout on my laptop and printed it out, cut out the covers to be 1/4 inch bigger, and used my cinch to bind it. The pages are simple. I put 2 blank squares at the top (blank so that I can just draw in the layout that I want to use). And numbered lines to plan out where I want to put each picture. I also created a little "cheat sheet" showing the different type of layouts that are offered and circled the ones I have currently. The paper I used on the covers is from a paper pad that I got at Hobby Lobby by The Paper Studio: Kellerkurtz & Company. I just love it! I didn't embellish it at all, just left it simple. The paper is beautiful enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment