spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 5 of Project Life! Going Strong!!

It's February and I'm still doing Project Life! Yay! I have another small layout this week. I didn't get a lot of shap-shot worthy moments this week lol. However I did have JUST enough to fully fill a G style layout front and back so I didn't have room for journaling. I decided to use a bi-fold card to do the journaling. I also didn't do a lot of embellishing. Mostly just an assortment of washi tape along with a mini duck punch, and a tab from a spellbinders die. Layout 1: Fundraiser time, I bought 20 candy bars from my niece to help her raise money fro choir. I bought this box of ammo on 10/11/12 not realizing that I had lost all 3 clips! My hubby ordered me a clip online and I received it in the mail on Saturday. Success-you can't really tell but this is Clarence using his new litter box! Sunday we awoke to snow so I used this collage of pictures to use as my title card. The fourth picture shows a gaggle of ducks picking through the snow. I snapped the pic then went to tell my husband about them, when I came back they were gone and this cat was looking around. I'm sure it scared them away lol. The last picture in this layout is my son keeping Rambo warm after taking him outside. Layout 2: I had been looking for the cord to my glue gun for days. I gave up and used my old one. I sat down to work on a different project, looked to my right, and there it is in my Chewbacca mug! Below that is a flower that I crocheted with thin crochet thread. Up top, we got more snow and Anne and I were the first to walk in it! She took me in circles. Later that evening my husband and I went to eat at Old Chicago with his cousin and they were snoring on the couch by 8:45pm! I have to say that I really love keeping up with my scrapbooking this way! I look forward to this ALL WEEK LONG! Haha! I hope you have enjoyed even though they aren't really embellished. After all, embellishing isn't important, it's about the memories right?

No comments:

Post a Comment