spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Project Life weeks 13 & 14

Since I didn't have a whole lot of pictures for week 13, I decided that I would wait on a blog post and combine it with 14. Course, I got these done last Sunday but have been so lazy this week, that I didn't post at all. Better late than never right! These are things that I want to work on before starting a crafty business. Getting on routines and keeping up with them! I used my newest Studio Calico PL kit: Bluegrass Farm to do these layouts. Week 13 is just the back of week 12, at "G" layout. But for 14 I used an "I" and a "h". I like switching up the layouts in my album. Keeps things interesting lol. Week 13 I went to the doctor and got more medicine. I started feeling better almost immediately! I also show my in-laws new furniture and my dog Anne. Usually when hubby picks me up from work, he brings Rambo (my little terrier-mix). But that particular day, they were suppose to come spray the apartments in our building. We can't lock Anne up but can crate Rambo, so he brought Anne! Week 14 was a full week! I announced the winner for my 99 subbie give away, did some coloring on the new TGF stamp that I got, made a cake for my baby boy, and received my new kit. I also threw in some great family time pics like Anne being silly with a stuffed animal, Anne hoping for hubby to drop some chicken that he was carving up, and a not so great burger from Whataburger. I always order my burger without onions (from anyplace). And a lot of times they forget and leave onions on it anyway. When we got home, I saw the "No Onion" sticker on my package and was happy that they got it right. But my first bite was riddled with onion flavor! Y-U-C-K!!! The biggest event was my baby boy's birthday. FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!! I was sad all day. I just can't believe he's so grown up! But he really is the best kid any mom could ask for!!!! Well without further rambling, here are my layouts! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment