spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another canvas project!

When I did the mixed media canvas for my sister in law a few months back, I decided to do one for my friend at work as well. I got permission from her daughter to get some pictures from facebook of her son (my friends grandson) and bought all my supplies that I would need. Then I just never got around to doing it! So this past weekend, I made myself it! You can see full details in my youtube video but wanted to post pictures here on my blog along with the card that I made for her. I will include the card details since I didn't do a video on it :) The base is a pre-folded card from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby). It measures 4x5 1/2 but it opens vertical instead of your traditional horizontal. Like a match book. I used the same bandana paper as I used on the canvas and the same twine as well. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The two larger ones are the 3/4 (20mm)in Rustic Red (now discontinued) and a yellow from the Mixed Earth Tone open roses pack. The smaller is one 3/8 (10mm) form the Brown Tone open roses. The sentiment is from SP&Co (store closing June 1, 2014) "Friends Forever" by Gill Roberts. I used a die cut from my Cricut Imagine "stock images" and used some brown ink to stamp it. I popped it up on some foam tape and there you have it! Not shown on the inside I used a journaling card from the Project Life Core Kit: Blush Edition and a little bit of wood grain washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment