spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tag Book

Two blogs in one night! I've been behind on things. I'm behind on my PL (I do have the pictures and have them all planned out, just not done). I will try to get them done next weekend. So I sub to the Graphic 45 blog and got this awesome post about a tag book! I didn't have any of the G45 tags or even the paper but made up my own version! I grabbed my gypsy and found a tag. I created two sizes and cut them all out. I used a collection of papers from GCD Studios called Botanique. I used some twine from Michael's, a charm from Hobby Lobby, seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts, some lace from my stash and some adhesive trim from Michael's. I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz walnut stain. The binding ring is from 7 gypsy's and was actually pewter. But I colored it with one of my copic markers to match the book better. This was my project for National Scrapbooking Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment