spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Just Stinkin' Cute!

Good morning! Last weekend I got this surge of energy to clean. In doing that, it also gave me some crafty mojo! Since I spent all Saturday evening cleaning, I decided to spend Sunday crafting. A few weeks back I had ordered this stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. As soon as I got it, I stamped out a ton of the images and colored them up! So last Sunday, I sat down and made four cards using the poo images and two cards from my Jars of Love set from Stampin Up! online class (by Robyn Cardon). I also did my Project Life scrapbooking for May, June, & July!!! Talk about feeling accomplished!! Lol So without further rambling, here are pics of the stamp set and all the cards I made. I've "censored" them because I don't want to offend anyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment