spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Altered Altoid Tin & Mini Album

This was for a swap. We were partnered up and the theme was coffee or tea. We had to pick one based on our partners preference. My partner and I both chose tea :) As soon as she told me that she preferred tea, and her favorite colors; I new that I had the PERFECT paper line to use! I had been hoarding the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea collection!!! (And still am because honestly it didn't take much of the paper to create this project lol!) So the goal was to alter and Altoid tin and create a little mini album to put inside. I started by painting the tin with acrylic paint. I used Mod Podge to glue down the papers and just use a hot glue gun for the embellishments. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the doily is one I got in a RAK from a friend, and the tea pot charm is from Hobby Lobby.
For the album, I attached two tiny butterflies punched out from a Studio G punch. I also used my Wink of Stella glitter pen. I wish I had remembered to take pictures of the inside of the album! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment