spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Long time, no POST!!

It honestly doesn't seem like it's been that long since I posted anything on this blog! But apparently it has been almost a year! My plan for the next few hours is to post several projects that I have worked on for the last few months. I think it will be easier to connect to pinterest form my blog than a photo.... but we will see. The main reason that I have neglected my blog is just laziness! I have to email myself pictures from my phone, open my email on the laptop and download the pictures, then link them to the blog post. I wish I could do it all on one device.... I'm sure there are solutions out there, I just don't have the know how lol. It's been a busy year. My uncle passed away very unexpectedly on new years eve. Prompting our first official "family vacation" so that we could attend the funeral. I've gotten VERY behind on my scrapbooking. With the trip to Louisiana, then helping at other stores, prepping for inventory at my own store, and helping more stores....I've been a bit stressed. Then this past week my son got {{{{{{BIG GULP}}}}}} his driving permit!!!!! He is 16 but didn't get to take driving school until about a month ago and we want him to drive with a permit before getting his license. When I was a kid, you were able to get your license 30 days after getting your permit. Now they have to wait 6 months!! WOW! I think I like it! lol Anyway, today is the last day of vacation and my only alone day so I'm working on this! :) Just for fun, I'm adding a pic of my son in his proud moment! I just wish I had a picture to share with you of my face while letting him drive on the highway! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment