spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Noah's Arc Banner and Cupcake pics

I recently made a Noah's arc themed banner and cupcake picks for a friends baby shower! I used the Create A Critter cartridge with my Cricut Explore to create the images. I decided that since Noah took a male and female of each animal, that I needed a male and female duo for the picks, so I added a flower to make distinguish the females. :) The pattern paper on the banner is from Hobby Lobby: The Paper Studio - Petit Bebe. I used a few different distress inks for the edges; Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, and Tea Dye. I wanted all of the different animals to be part of the banner, but didn't want to make it extra long and didn't want to make two banners. Then I had the idea of attaching them to the bottom of the letters! I was so happy with how it turned out!
For the picks - I "flattened" them to print as one single image and cut them out. I then cut out the shadow image in tan cardstock. I ran the animals through my large Xyron sticker maker and stuck them down to the shadow with a toothpick in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment