spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 Christmas Cards

I made all my Christmas cards this year! I did two different designs. The first is an image from Lawn Fawn called "Winter Fox". I colored this image with my Copics as follows: Fox - E50, E51, E53, E97,& E95 for the cheeks. Cup/Coffee - BG11, BG13, BG15, E33, & E35. Scarf - BG23 & B23. I used open stock paper from Hobby Lobby and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in "Tea Dye". I also used ribbon from Walmart. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card in Memento Ink "Toffee Crunch" (the first stamp pictured below). For the second card, I used an image from a My Favorate Things stamp set called "You Gnome Me". I am SOOOOO proud of my coloring on this one!!! I'm super scared of coloring with red. But he turned out super cute! I used the following Copic markers: skin - E000, E00, & E02. Shirt - C00 & C1. Pants/Hat - R24, R27, R29, & R56. Suspenders- G05, &G09. Beard - W00, W1, W3, & W5. I also used my Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Chrome for the suspender buttons. I used open stock papers from Hobby Lobby. I inked the edges Tim Holtz distress ink in Peeled Paint. I used ribbon from Hobby Lobby and stamped the image inside with Ranger Archival Ink in Geranium. (the second stamp in the image below). I also used a circle die from My Favorite Things called cross stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment