spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Homemade Body Scrub

I needed a gift for two friends. I had really wanted to try making my own body scrub so I scoured YouTube lol. I found a very simple recipe with only two ingredients, sugar and coconut oil. That's it! The best thing about this recipe is that it's all natural and edible. So if my friends grandson got his hands on it.... No problem! So to make this, I took two mason jars & filled them with granulated sugar. I put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of coconut oil in a mixing bowl and microwaved it for about 15-20 seconds just to soften it up. I then dumped both jars of granulated sugar into the bowl and mixed it up real well. The labels I made on my Cricut Design Space software. I just fussy cut them out though. I didn't want to get my machine out. I ran the labels through my Xyron sticker maker and there you have it! A quick, simple, cute Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment