spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, January 16, 2016

So far so good!!

So I have to say that I am VERY proud of myself! So far I have kept up with everything pretty well! I'm striving to put things away as I finish using them. I have made it a point to put EVERYTHING in my planner and check them off as I do them! I've started writting out all my bills on the "morning" section of my payday so that I can sit down THAT evening and pay them all. Once I've paid it, I check it off. Once it clears the bank, I draw a line in it! I use little post its for reacurring things like checking ads, making cards, or ordering pics. I used a Scentsy star punch and some red glitter washi to mark days that I need to look at the daily layout. I've also kept up with laundry!! When it comes out of the dryer, it gets put away!!! I feel so much better each day coming home from work, knowing that I just may need to tidy up and then can relax! I've watched the CHA videos and ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT for the new Happy Planner stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment