spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Goals

Happy new year!! I failed at accomplishing my 2015 goals but I'm going to try even harder this year! Last year I wanted to be more organized, keep up with my scrapbooking, spend less money, make more cards and build up my Scentsy inventory. Scentsy is the only thing that I really succeeded on lol! I have more specific goals this year! Un-crafty related, I want to be a better housekeeper- I need to put the laundry away as soon as it comes out of the dryer. I need to toss the junk mail right away instead of letting it pile up on the table. When I receive an online order, it needs to be put away and the box tossed out.
Use my planner! I want to write all appointments, trip, etc. in my planner! I believe this will help me to not over commit and stress less. I tend to commit to projects and things and not realize how they overlap.
Put things away when I'm done with them or at the end of the day. If I haven't finished a project, I leave all my supplies laying out. I want to try putting everything away each day. Even though I will have to pull it all back out, I think this will help me stay organized.
Use what I have and spend less money. I have loads of paper and embellishments. I need to use up what I have before buying new stuff!
Keep up with my scrapbooking. Maybe not on a weekly basis but I definitely need to scrapbook once a month! I'm going to use the "Collect" app on my phone to help with this!
Make and send more cards! These are just a few cards that I've received over the years. I save every card that is sent to me! I cherish them! I want to be more thoughtful of others and send cards at random, not just for family members birthdays.
This is the BIGGEST! Stop hoarding so much! I save every little scrap of paper! My goal this year is to stop saving all those little 1/8, 1/4, 2 inch strips of paper. If I'm not using it right then and there, it needs to go in the trash!
So what are your goals for this new year? I pray that you all are well, warm, full, and blessed! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment