spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Card on the go

Today is my mother-in-laws birthday! I meant to put a card together for her earlier in the week but with me working the overnight shift this week.....well my schedule was off to say the least. This morning was the first time I set foot in my craft room since Sunday night! So I put this together this morning before leaving for church! Luckily I had the image already colored!! I love this image! It is so stinkin' adorable!! It's a Tina Wenke stamp from spandcompany called Bird with Balloons. I used plain white cardstock and the design paper is a mystery. Literally lol. It was a piece of cardstock that was included in one of my orders from spandcompany.com. I really like the way it came out, simple and cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment