spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thankful

October is Pastor Appreciation Month! How many of you knew that?? Well I made this card for my pastor and his wife. They have both made a huge impact on my life! I originally intended for this to be a vertical card. Hence the pattern paper going the wrong way... oops. But my image was a bit long for a vertical so I just turned it and made it horizontal! The image is from spandcompany. It's from the Gill Roberts Collection; Squirrel with Acorns (incredibly cute)& I backed it with some craft paper. The pattern paper came from Teresa Collins: Vintage Finds. The smaller vertical strip (also backed with craft paper) is actually the reverse side of the main background piece. For my sentiment I decided to use a piece of flair from spandcompany: Fall Trees. I've tried this layout before with the overlapping layers and didn't like them but I'm really happy with the way this card turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment