spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Junk Journal

Okay, I hope this works lol! I'm going to attempt to attach my youtube video to this post instead of a picture. I also show my "Ice cream & Pickles" card in the video. This journal was created with a paper collection from Fancy Pants: The Good Life. I used the 12x12 paper in addition to the 4x6 card mats. The pages measure 4 1/4 by 6 1/4 with each mat measuring 4x6. I incorporated several types of pocket pages. Some of the tags pull from the top, one from the side, two tiny "envelope" sacks to create tag pockets, and one mini paper sack to create tag pockets. There is also a "gatefold" on the front cover with a closure and a waterfall mat stack on the back cover. I used several different stamps from spandcompany, 7 Gypsys, and Studio G. Okay, I can't figure out how to attach the video so here is a photo collage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment