spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Getting Organized!

Well, I'm on vacation this week! I had hoped to get lots of crafting done this week BUT decided that I had better spend some time cleaning and organizing. My craft room was getting a little out of hand! lol I keep buying supplies, but have run out of room for all of it so I thought I would get a new book shelf and rearrange some things. I also got a new Cricut expression! YAY! I broke my expression a few months back and I finally was able to replace it! I have been looking for the black one since June! I passed up a good deal on one around Fathers day. But I waited patiently and that particular ebay seller had it back in stock and was running another good deal on it! It was delivered today! So excited! Hoping to get my room finished up today and spend some time in there tomorrow creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment