spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bundle of Joy Mini Album

Okay! I got my craft room cleaned up by Wednesday afternoon (January 1st) and was inspired to start creating! I decided to make a mini album for my nephew. My brother-in-law has been stationed in Germany for almost two years now. He and his wife had their first baby last year and wanted to spend his first birthday in the States. So they are here and we get to meet him for the first time!!!! I made an album for his birthday gift. I used the echo park "Bundle of Joy" 6x6 paper pack along with a couple of coordinating 12x12 sheets and the journaling card sheet. I didn't have enough for everything so I also used a sheet of paper from My Minds Eye "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Boy 12x12 pack and some miscellaneous sheets of paper from my stash used on the photo mats. I used some yellow ribbon from my stash (very old lol) and a few buttons from sp&co. I also used some stickers to spell out his name. After I took these pictures and uploaded them, I found the CUTEST stickers by Martha Stewart that a friend had sent me! They matched perfectly! I show them in an "additional" video on my yt channel. The layout: Each page (5 3/4 x 5 3/4) has a hidden pocket containing an extra photo mat measuring 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 Pages 1, 3, 5, & 7 have a magnet holding an extended flap closed Page 2 has an extended flap that holds a photo mat (capable of holding a 3x5 photo) Page 4 are the two tag pages Page 6 has a waterfall photo mat - three mats that will each hold a 4x4 picture front and back I finished it up on Thursday, just in time for maintenance to come investigate the leak in my closet. Which they finally fixed on Friday!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Enjoy the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment