spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Monday, January 27, 2014

PL week 3

OMG! I went overboard this week!! I have 7 pages! I've got to stop documenting SO much lol! At this rate my album is going to be full by March! So this week I used one of my core kits that I ordered from SP&Co. I used the BH PL Kraft edition. I also used some gems from The Paper Studio, buttons & flair from SP&Co, and washi. The yellow "washi" that you see is actually home made! It was a busy week. We celebrated my nephews birthday & took family pictures. The temp dropped and It was so cold during the week, yuck. I had issues at work with my printer but each frustrating day at work was followed by coming home and scrapbooking! I finished my entire 2013 album this week! I was so excited! You can check out my YT channel for a video. First layout shows my husband and I ready for church, the indention of his ring (OMG), my B-I-L with our nephew (the other brothers kid lol), and my son and nephew. Page 2 is of the birthday party. Everyone passing around our friends baby. Page 3 shows my new PL addiction, the boys gaming addiction lol, and the start of family pics. Page 4 & 5 more family pics. Page 6 shows the temp difference of where we live and where hubby works, our dog keeping me warm, and my printer working again haha. Page 7 I'm using my cricut expression for the first time (I broke my original one and got this one as a birthday gift 3 months ago), a strange invoice that showed up on my desk, the crazy weather again, and the results of me treating myself to Valentine themed nails and toes :) Here are the pics!!!! I will be linking this to the PL week 3 linky party at thescrapmaster.com

1 comment:

  1. I think once you get down many of the basic everyday memories, you won't have as many things to document. I am trying to document a lot right now too, but I feel like it will slow down lol.

    Awesome layouts again this week! Keep it up!
    Hugs,
    Sami
    thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete