spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Freshman Year layout

In addition to my current 2014 Project Life adventure, I'm getting caught up on previous years. I finished 2013 this week! On Sunday I put all of the pictures in the photo pockets. Then each day I would fill in some of the journaling cards and filler cards. I decided to do a traditional layout for my son's school pictures. I can't believe he is a freshman! It makes me so sad that he is already so grown. He will always be my baby though (no matter how much he doesn't like me to say it) I kept it real simple. I used two sheets of design paper from The Paper Studio: Deja Blue. I matted the pictures on some plain cardstock and cut the letters with my Cricut Expression using the Cricut Classic Font cartridge. I also threw in some journaling cards from the BH PL Jade Edition Core Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment