spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Puppy Love

My poor little dog has a ruptured disk :( So after a trip to the vet we came home and chilled on the couch. I decided it would be a perfect opportunity to get some copic coloring done! So I decided to color up this new image that I got from The Greeting Farm called Puppy Love. I will list all the markers that I used at the end. After coloring him up, I had a brilliant idea to make him into a card for my husband. It's good to do random things for your spouse to show that you are always thinking of him/her! :) The base is an aqua card base from Hobby Lobby. The background paper is from a Studio Calico 6x6 pad called Classic Calico. I inked around all the edges and stamped my sentiment in Tim Holtz DI: Broken China. My sentiment is from Hobby Lobby and is Spanish for "I love you". The little cut out that it is stamped onto came from a MME pad: Portobello Road. I popped up my image with some foam taper and added some vintage seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts in Bay Leaf.
Colors are as follows - Hair YR20, YR21, YR23, YR27. Skin E00, E21, E02. Puppy E95, E97, E99, R20, R12. Pants b12, B14, B16. Shirt and Shoes C00, C01. Jacket YG41, YG45. Banner BG10, BG11, R12, R14, BG10, BG11, BG13

No comments:

Post a Comment