spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week 27 Project Life

Alright! I think I have my computer issues solved... %fingers crossed%! I restored my computer back to a date before I did the new windows update and was able to add a picture to my previous post! Yay! So now I can add my week 27. This is a design D and the first page in my 2nd album for 2014. I used my July SC kit. All except the 4x6 card. It came from my June kit. But I did use my starburst stencil from my July kit on the card! I sprayed it with glimmer mist in Bahama Blue. The second picture shows one of the foxes that lives on my in-laws property. The foxes have gotten use to my in-laws feeding them their scraps and pop out of their den every time the back door opens. The feast of the day was lasagna! This was my first week back to work after vacation. I was suppose to go back to my own store but at the last minute, I was asked to go back to Stillwater for three days. So I returned to my store on Thursday. After being gone three full weeks, the third picture is what I came back too! The last picture shows the new album. So exciting! I'm use to having one album for several years. I'm so happy that I discovered Project Life! It keeps me motivated on memory keeping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment