spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Saturday, July 19, 2014

week 26 Project Life

Guess what I did on Friday night? Project Life! This was a super simple layout. Because I had so many pictures, I only needed a 4x3 and a 3x4 card. This was the week that I was on vacation! The three embellishments that I used and the cards came from my June SC kit. There is a small bit of tiny, striped washi on the 3x4 that came from a previous kit (maybe May?) This is the last page for my first Pl album!!! This one is now full and I have to start a second. My computer (or maybe the site) is not cooperating! I've tried two times now to insert a picture and it just freezes up! :( So I'm going to post this as is and try to insert a picture later. Then, at least if it freezes, I don't have to re-type everything AGAIN! :) Hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment