spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Batter Up!

My cousin got married yesterday! She looked so beautiful! Her husband looked so.....overheated lol. Everyone else looked comfortable. As you can see in the last picture she got married on the pitcher's mound! I've never been to a wedding like this! It was pretty amazing. There was a little league tournament happening so they waited for a break in the game then unsuspecting parents got to see a wedding lol! How's that for a memorable occasion?!?! I created a mini album for their special day. There is a more detailed flip through on my youtube channel. There are photo mats and tags that I show on there that are not pictured here. However I do have a picture of the assemble charm here and I don't have on the channel. All of the design papers came from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) except the inside covers. They came from a paper pack by Karen Foster. There are 2 pages with flaps, 1 page with a flap that houses and extra photomat, 2 plain pages, 2 tag pages, and an envelope page. I didn't embellish the pages, I just left them very plain. The charm is made up of bottle caps and a few dangles from Hobby Lobby. I'm sure you can tell that I get most of my supplies from HL lol. Of course the main charm with their last initial had an air bubble :( I tried to get it out but it wouldn't pop. I thought to myself, "It's real small and at the edge. It'll be fine." Nope... I guess when it settled, it got bigger. Oh well, it adds character, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment