spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Monday, June 30, 2014

Project Life weeks 22-25

OMG! I'm all caught up!! So I'm on vacation this week and I'm enjoying every minute! I woke up at 6:30 this morning! (what the heck?) I was really excited to get into my craft room! I had started organizing last night before my husband and son asked me to come watch a movie with them. So I got up this morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I cleaned up the kitchen, vacuumed the entire apartment and went into my craft room. I made so much progress!! I finally got to point where I felt really accomplished and was happy to sit down and start scrapping. I mainly used my June Studio Calico PL kit. I'm embarrassed to say that today is the last day of June and I just broke the seal on my June kit today...I've been really busy. I didn't embellish a whole lot. I wanted to keep it simple so that I would remain focused on getting everything done. The first picture is of my cousins wedding on May 31st. I used an assortment of stickers from my stash for this layout. The next picture starts my weeks. Week 22 and 25, I used tab dividers to label them so I edited the picture to show the week number. I used an assortment of page protectors styles. In order they are: week22 (backside of) A and H (front & back), week23 D (front side), week24 (backside of) D and J (front & back), week25 F (front side). Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment