spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Monday, June 23, 2014

Project Life weeks 19-21

I was busy this weekend! I got a traditional layout done for Mothers day, using beautiful paper from MME, Bramble Rose. I created then title on my gypsy by welding letters together. I did the same with the shadow for the letters. I used my May SC PL kit (Camelot) for almost all of it, with the exception of two journaling cards on the back side of week 19. Those two came from the March kit (Office Hours) As far as embellishments, I used my SC kits, Viva Décor Pearl Pens, some flair and a stamp from SP&Co, and some washi. I also used my Wink Of Stella glitter pen. I'm not 100% caught up but I will be on vacation next week so my goal is to have EVERYTHING completed by Tuesday next week. That gives me plenty of time to work on them and get things ready for my nephews birthday party! I will post the pictures in columns. First row is 19, then 20, then 21(the last 3 pics). I hope everyone is having a great week! For a little more detail you can go to my youtube channel. I would link the video to this blog, but I don't know how! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment