spandcompany stamps

spandcompany stamps

Monday, June 30, 2014

Birdie birthday card

Another little project from my vacation! After finishing all of my Project Life layouts, I made this cute little card for an upcoming birthday! The image is from SP&Co: Bird with Balloons and is adhered to an orange card base. I colored it with my copic markers and will be submitting it for the bi-weekly challenge at MarkerPOP.com. I used the following colors: bird-Y11,Y15,&Y18 balloons-(1)YR20,Y23,&Y26 (2)Y00,Y11,&Y15 (3)YR82,YR12,&YR14 branch-E27,E29,&E49 flowers-(1)BV13&BV17 (2)B01&B04 leaf-G40,G43,&G46. I inked around the edges with yellow ink, used Viva Décor in Sunny Yellow for the centers of the flowers, and added a small glass butterfly. The sentiment is on the inside of the card. I wanted to keep this one pretty simple and not give it a lot of dimension. Cant wait to see what I can accomplish tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment